Thursday, September 23, 2010

Rebecca's Quilt Top


It's so appropriate that I finished this quilt top just in time to photograph it on a slightly misty morning since that's what inspired the palate.  I am completely in love with the lavenders, grays, and blues that make up this quilt and I can't get enough of the block.

Oooh, I love the colors of the quilt next to the fall leaves on the ground


Usually after finishing a quilt top with a specific quilt block, I don't feel the need to revisit it, but this particular block has gotten under my skin.



I wouldn't be surprised if you see it again, soon.  Now, all I have left to do for Rebecca's quilt is quilt and bind it.  I have a pretty clear idea for how I'm going to quilt it, so I'm excited to get started.

Tonight I'm bringing the finished Piano Pillow to my customer and we're going to discuss the next pillow he's going to have me make.  I've suggested a Cathedral Window block pillow and I hope he takes me up on it.

1 comment:

  1. I loooooove this block! And it looks awesome with that color scheme. I can't wait to see how you quilt it!

    ReplyDelete