Wednesday, September 29, 2010

x's and o's

It's hard to believe that it's already been four years since I met you at the end of this aisle and promised to spend the rest of my life with you.







In the time since that day, we've made some big changes and welcomed a son.  We've struck out on our own, to make a life for ourselves, to have an adventure.  It has been an adventure, to say the least, and I know we're going to have many more before long.


In four years, we've seen good things and difficult things and I can't imagine anyone I'd have rather been with through it all.  I love you more than words can say and I'm so glad that you chose me to be your partner, your friend, the mother of your child, and your wife.  I can't wait to find out what's in store for us down the road because as long as we're together, we can conquer anything.  Happy anniversary, Nate. xoxoxo

4 comments: